By: Merrit Stahle
1. Fendi’s logo-jacquard stretch-knit and leather ankle boots are a mesh of falls hottest trends: military style, stretch-knit, and the classic Fendi “F.”
2. Saint Laurent’s Opyum YSL Bootie features glossy black patent leather and the classic YSL logo. The pointed toe and Chelsea-inspired silhouette makes for a very Parisian-chic bootie.
3. Gianvito Rossi’s 105 lace-up PVC and leather ankle boots incorporate the transparency trend with a classy pointed toe. Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Bella Hadid are just a few celebs who welcomed this trend last season.
4. Louis Vuitton’s Wonderland Flat Ranger is a must-have boot. The classic LV monogram print and gold hardware makes for a classy, sophisticated shoe, and a personal favorite.
5. Chloe’s Black 60 lace-up leather boots are a wardrobe staple. Thanks to the brand’s superb craftsmanship, these shoes will last forever.
6. Gucci’s Grosgrain-trimmed Leather Ankle Boots are the perfect option for a sleek meets grunge look. Pair them with jeans and a biker jacket or dress them up with a skirt.
7. Off-White’s Black “For Walking” 40 leather western boots are straight from Fall 2018 runway shows. Designers like Veronica Beard, Isabel Marant, and David Koma incorporated western influences like bolo ties and fringe. The western trend is major this season.
8. Iro’s Feels Leather Boots are available in white and black featuring graffiti print on the side, reminiscent of Balenciaga’s graffiti clad Fall 2018 runway. The Paris-based fashion brand has expanded its global presence with locations in the most sophisticated locations in the world, including London, Rome, Brussels, and Korea.
9. Dolce & Gabbana’s over-the-knee stretch-jacquard sock boots are the best option for anyone who wants to make their legs look longer. The gold heel and deep red floral pattern make for a sleek, sexy evening look.
10. Aquazurra’s Suede Open Toe Boots in French Rose are another closet staple. The brand has a cult following, including Gigi Hadid, Rihanna, and Jennifer Lawrence.