With spring break coming up in less than a week, it’s time to start thinking about what to pack for your week-long trip of fun. I personally always love basking in the sun and am going to a warmer climate for spring break. With Baha Mar as my travel destination, I have bathing suits, floral dresses and sandals on the brain. Still in need for some inspo for your suitcase? Look no further than my top five items that are going to be stuffed in my carry on.
1. Citrine Swim bathing suit: Bikinis are a must and I am always searching for a new one that isn’t your typical L-Space. One of my favorite lines is actually from a local Charleston designer. This fun palm-printed piece is currently in my shopping cart and will be purchased in time to rock it for my trip to the Bahamas.
2. The Beach People turkish towel: Yes all hotels have towels, but I bought this Turkish towel while studying abroad in Australia. It is extremely versatile since I use it as the perfect blanket and wrap to throw on for a flight or dinner.
3. Zo Skin Health sunscreen: Since I was a child, my mom always told me to wear my sunscreen every day. I took after her product choice and was hooked once trying all of the Obaji line. After a company sellout and a name change, the original creator behind Obaji opened a new line that is even more impressive than the first. Being a sunscreen and the brand’s devotee, their SPF 50 sunblock will be almost as important to have for spring break travel as my wallet.
4. Show Me Your Mumu dress and sweater: While scrolling through Instagram, I swooned over Show Me Your Mumu’s resort line and decided to treat myself with their “Vacay” sweater and printed dress to show off over spring break.
5. Nectar sunglasses: This is another Charleston brand with amazing designs and incredible price points. My current sunglasses are some retro hexagon shades that pair perfectly with every outfit for every occasion, but I also love these Celine look-alikes.