By Abigail Savopoulos
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. Don’t you want to do something different than just dinner and drinks with your date or Galentine’s? Check out these picks for non-basic Valentine’s Day activities.
1. Go old school and see a movie at Coyote Drive-In theater.
2. Hold hands and ice skate at the Galleria Mall. This is the perfect idea especially if you forgot to get a present for your special someone.
3. Romantically stroll through the gardens at the Dallas Arboretum.
4. Channel your inner-child and play a game of Whirlyball, which is a cross between bumper cars and lacrosse.
6. For the perfect instagram worthy date, go to Rainbow Vomit, a popup selfie studio here in Dallas.
7. Grab a drink and sing all night at Louie Louie’s dueling piano bar in Deep Ellum.
8. For a more competitive date, head to TopGolf and golf in every weather condition while sipping on cocktails and staying dry.
9. Laugh your heart out at Dallas Comedy House.
10. Get up close and take pictures with giraffes at Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, a drive through safari where you can interact with the animals.
12. Bring a blanket and stop by Eatzi’s to grab your picnic essentials for a date at the Nasher Sculpture Center.